Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TOO FUNNY! I was a dork!

I'm the younger sister who teased her older sister. I was probably about 8 years old and my sister would have been 11.
Remember my post a few days ago about my cousin Lisa? Well, she dug up some old pictures and posted them and they are so funny. Jim and I decided I don't look even a little like that any more, and to think.... that's when he fell in love with me. So, as embarrassing as it is, here are a few pictures of me back in the day.
This is Lisa and me, I was probably 7, and she was probably about 12 or 13.

This is my favorite NOT! My older sister Stacie and me. Get a load of those dresses. The funny thing is now my sister has really short hair and I have the long hair.

This is in the back yard of my Grandparents house. My Grandma always had the most beautiful flowers. My sister still looks exactly the same, but with short hair. Cute as can be.

So go ahead and laugh, I know how funny they are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dany,

Those pictures were taken not too long before we met and I so remember those days!! :) I have been reading your blog for almost a year and have been wanting to post to say hello. What a beautiful family you have. Last time we spoke, you just had Jimi, and now you have 4!!! Please send me an email, I would love to get back in touch. I guess its been almost 10 years?? Where's the time gone?! JTWILLEY@att.net

love2scrap88 said...

You have always been such a cute girl - no wonder Jim fell in love with you! I do remember Stacy always having the longest hair and yours was usually short. That is so cool that you and Jim have known each other for so long - you probably have such great memories and stories to tell your children. I have some pictures of your Mom & Dad & Aunt Nikki (Karen) that I took when I saw them Labor Day weekend - I will be posting them next week (I'm going to the Scrapbook Expo in Salt Lake for 2 days! Whoo hoo!) ~Lisa Kaye

Toni said...

Oh my goodness I got a blog isnt that cool you should check it out I like those picture of you and your sister that you put up