Thursday, July 24, 2008

Guess Who's Back.... back again...



Yep, it's official.... MY VAN IS HOME!! That's right, last week the missionaries and our friend Byron came over to visit, well at the end they ask "Is there anything your family needs or can we do anything for you?" We say no, and then I stop and say..." unless you can get my van back for me." They say they will pray about it and that is always good, but we have been praying for weeks and I was looking for a good attorney because they were still refusing to do anything to get it fixed. Well 8:00 the next morning we get a call that they agree it was the mechanics fault and they were going to pay for everything in full and I would have a check in a few days. So I call Honda, thinking it would still be awhile before they could finish it, NOPE! It took Honda only 1 week, and that INCLUDES the time it took to have the new motor shipped to them. Tommie and Tabi took me to Lancaster (thankyou so much). We shopped a little, I got a REALLY cute dress from JC Pennys. Then I picked it up, it is great, it runs beautifully. I also had an oxygen sensor that was bad and they changed my HEPA fillter and recharged my AC. I am so happy and thankfull. Now if I can just NOT speed.. you have NO idea how hard that is for me in that van.
On another note.... I have this CTR sticker on the back bumper of my van. It's how people know it's me. This saying is something we push for the kids to remember, they have rings and jewelry and shirts and everything, but I sometimes wonder what other people who aren't LDS think it means. It really means Choose The Right, but I also like Choose To Race, Crash Team Racing. If you have any other good ideas post them for me...

1 comment:

BushlingX7 said...

I have heard corrupt the rightous. It's bad but you want more ideas. Im glad you got the van.