Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OUCH!!

OUCH!!

Well last night Trever dove over this inflatable raft, his brother and sister pulled away from him, (hhhmmm) and he hit his head on a coffee table corner. It is so bad. He had a headache, dizzy, and sleepy. The sleepy could have been because it was 9:00 pm, so he slept with us so we could wake him every little bit to make sure how he was doing. So far so good. Just looks really bad, and almost split it open, and one killer headache. He did go to school today but kept calling it a pimple and thought he would get teased, i told him it made him look tough, I guess we'll see when he gets home.
On another note, my in laws talked me into going to this Dr. in Bakersfield who does acupuncture in the ear to stop cravings of sweets and soda's ( what will I ever do without my Diet Pepsi???) They lost like 10 lbs each this week and he is very against going with the number on the scale and more by what size we should be in. Jim, Kenny, and maybe Terry and Casey are going next Monday night to start. We think they take Jim and mine insurance, but even if they don't it's only $35 a week and that includes the pills and everything. This place also does 30 minute massages for $15 hook me up on that. I'll let you know how it works out.

Jim and I have been able to get the horses out a little more often lately, it sure is a HUGE stress reliever and keeps us talking and brings us closer. I would LOVE to get the horse he really wants.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

needles in my body...chocolate. needles in my body... chocolate. Hmmm... tough call. And let the record show that I am a wimp and felt sick at the sight of Trevor's head. Poor guy.

BushlingX7 said...

Brothers and Sisters - got to love them!! Since I stopped eating chocolate with Jayda I don't crave chocolate I crave the bad carbs and salty snacks. 10 LBS!!!!! I may have to join.