Monday, January 21, 2008

Virginia HERE WE COME!!!!






Ok, so tomorrow morning we finally leave on our much awaited trip to Virginia. We are stressed, Jim packs like a mad man and will be ready for ANYTHING! I haven't finished packing yet because really, he used up all the room and I had to ask around for a bigger suit case. We are nervous about the flight, it's about 5 or 6 hours and neither one of us like the idea of being airborne for that long, but I am bringing my laptop, and they show movies and we both have our MP3's loaded up with some good tunes so I know we will be fine. Today is just finishing things up, cleaning the house, (Jim really helped with the kids rooms yesterday which is the hardest for me, and I hate doing it) I'm on the last load of laundry, the kids are packed, I need to do last minute cleaning on the rest of the house, packing, nails, and spending some quality time with the kids before we go. They are going to miss us, and between you and I, I'm going to really miss them too. We have some neat things planned, besides the wedding of course, which I am looking forward to, my dress is beautiful and Carrie's dress is way more beautiful than mine!! We are going to do a lot of site seeing, Arlington cemetery and a lot of the National monuments and museums. And even the Washington D.C. Temple which looks beautiful! Carrie is going to take us into D.C. at night, she says there is nothing like it and you have to see it at night. I will post pictures when I get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, enjoy yourselves, after the last few years you guys really need to have some fun together. Call this a second honeymoon, with a wedding thrown in for something to do. Kiss Carrie for us! Love you

Karrie said...

update, update!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with miss carrie. UPDATE UPDATE!!!! how about more pics of the kids? I am afraid i will not recognize them if i don't see them soon! Love you all! Stacie