Thursday, January 10, 2008

My daddy's truck "AFTER PICS"

BEFORE
Well, here it is. It was dumped, well thrown violently, on it's side. The trailer is going to be fine but the truck is going to probably be totalled. Dad is sore but otherwise doing ok. I think my mom is more shook up. I have my moments, it's hard to wake up one day and think it is going to be like every other day and by the end NOTHING will ever be the same. We have had this brought home to us a few times over the last year, first with my father in law Ken, then with Jimi and now with my daddy. Things could have been so much worse and it is hard to be so far away from them and not to actually wrap my arms around him and tell him I LOVE him and see for myself that he is ok. I know my family better KNOW that I really really love them.
AFTER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is so very precious, never go to bed angry, always kiss goodbye (even if your only going to be gone a few minutes)and savor every moment...even the dark ones. Love you all!! Kiss kiss hug hug

Anonymous said...

my sister better KNOW that I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!