Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jimi the dork!

This is what I deal with almost daily. When kids are little you can't wait until the kids go to bed without a fight. I'm wondering when that happens. Jimi sent me these texts over the past 3 nights, while she is in bed. All I can say is she is VERY VERY strange. I laughed so hard though and definitely had to save them so one day I can show her kids how big of a dork she was.


Can u bring me some water plz. I feel weak and like im gonna pass out. Plz. Do u want me to play good tomarrow or not. And make sure the glass isnt dirty when u fill it up. Thanks. Ur a doll.

Nvm. I jacked samis water. Thanks anyways tho.

Have a sleep safe.... I mean safe sleep.... Wait.... Sleep good.... Be safe. Lol

Hey batta batta batta swing swing!!! Batta swing. Swing batta. Swing that bat batta. Swing swing.Hahahaha.

Gotta go to bed. Night love u. Tell the newborn baby dinosour i said night. (rolls on the floor cracking up laughing in a nice fashionly order)

You play softball... U get snow cone at end. U play the whole game for snow cone and the other players who play half game get snow cones. Y not play half game for free snow cone. "hey! Im playing half game for snow cone" and u play half game for snow cone. those ppl who play full game get a full snow cone.... Those ppl who play half game get full snow cone. So y not play half game and get a free snow cone thats full? Mmmmmhhh

"i" after "e" except after "c" on holidays and weekends and on airplanes and at burger king where u have it ur way and youll always be wrong no matter wat u say!!!!

I have a rock in my eye. Jumping left to rite. It stings and hurts then acts like alex and flirts. Its green and mean like trever with leprocee. Its winey and yet shiney like sami and her hiney. It makes me yell and scream like mom when we go out to sell. Its sleeping without peeping like dad when hes sleeping. Its also fake like the prostitute down the street. Hahahahahahaha

No one panic!!!!!! The rock jumped out of my eye. I repeat... The rock jumped out of my eye!

Need good lines? Go to 1-800-GETLINES. " hey... im redbull... Not lets fly away" "lets be murderers and kill time" "i could knock ur lights out and u could still shine" "i hate to watch u go but love to watch u leave" "im runnin back and forth... Like the soccer team" lol

Ssshhhh. Ppl might hear my jokes. Now go to bed!!!!

Um.... U can call my parents.... There number is 1-800-GETALIFE.

Wallart.... Eat fresh
Burger king.... Life well spent
Reedd rroobbinn.... Have a nice day
Ok. Im done.
Good well. I mean... Well night... I mean good night... Well bye!!!! There we go!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO....ALL I CAN SAY IS OMG!!
Soooo much like someone else I know...hahahaha
Nana

Grammy said...

After one of Ryan's game he ran to the snack bar for his free drink, when he came back, Danny asked if he got grape. Glad to see someone else channels Brian Regan(sp?) At least it's better than bedtime fighting...right?

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOSH!!!!! that is too funny! I laughed my butt off! Court tries the same thing with me, but sooooooo NOT to that extent!
Love to ALLLLLLLLLLL
Stacie