Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Beauty I try to see here, and babysitting the Bunting kids


So the other day I was driving the canyon and got behind a long line of cars stuck behind some jack... sorry going about 25. So instead of getting road rage I pulled over and took a few pictures of the canyon. This place is usually so ugly, but after some good rain there are some very beautiful views.
I LOVE watching the Bunting kids. They are so fun. I do realize that I forgot how hard it is to watch little ones, but I LOVE when they laugh that deep belly laugh and cuddle up to you. And the dinner Karrie brings is a huge bonus because I don't have to cook that night, and it's usually something that's not on our "regular" menu list.




By the way, I LOVE when I run spell check and it says "No Misspellings found" it makes me feel smart.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

It can be beautiful, and it grows on you. I always feel smart when I run the spell check and I got everything right too!

Karrie said...

I would take the brown and crispy canyon over the tail lights of 20 cars in front of me any day! Of course, that's why we moved here.

And those kids- man, are they adorable, or what?!?

You are smart. When are you going to start school?