Thursday, October 22, 2009

H1N1 SUCKS!

Quick post, while I'm in bed for the 5th day in a row. We are all sick, really sick. Alex had a game on Saturday where they played Cal City a team that is undefeated, Alex did great and got his very first touch down EVER. He even earned it. I think it was like 25 yards or something, oh and 7 tackles. You would think he was feeling good huh? NOPE! We took his temp when we got home and he had 104.5, I wonder what would have happened if he felt good. Then it all fell apart. We have all had fever (not really Jimi, she seems to be fine). The rest of us aren't. Poor Trever is the worst right now but I think we are all on the mend, I am even going to attempt to go to Jimi's soccer tournament tomorrow, and go watch Sami be Betsy Ross for geography day in school. Hope I make it!

No comments: