Monday, June 15, 2009

Is that a hitch in your giddy-up?


Bo's girlfriend Michelle was dying to go horseback riding so we took her, she rode Abbi whom isn't the smoothest ride I think she was a little sore when we were done. Bo LOVED riding Jasorri, one of Keith's horses. Bo and Jim even found time to relax in the buggy, ok they weren't relaxing they were playing. They had so much fun they wanted to go again and this time we took Kenny and Terrie with us too. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera for that, but we had a great time and went on a really really long ride, I wonder if they can walk today?





1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh, i'm so jealous! one of these times you'll have to take me! missed ya at practice. spencer had his t-ball party so i had to ditch the girls at their practices. but i'll see ya wednesday in wonderful cal city! yuck!