Saturday, June 20, 2009

He had a full head of hair

We really had fun with Jim's hair, he decided to grow it out just one last time, mostly because not a lot of 35 year old men have a head full of hair like he does. He has A LOT of hair! (just not on his face)

Remember Don Johnson from Miami Vice?



He always said he looked like a Munchichi, but I was thinking Don King?





A little Ace Ventura, he has the whole swish thing in the front going.



The very very very best one though, is the Zach Efron...




He has that whole sexy look down, Zac ain't got nothin on Jim!
He has now cut his hair, it was driving him crazy but it will truly be missed. I loved his ringlet curls that stuck out the bottom of his hat, I loved his "bat wings" and I loved all the fun I had french braiding it and playing with it. I will really miss how he would do the hair flip and swish it out of his face.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Some people are just cute no matter what hair style they wear!!
Mom