Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What was I thinking?

Who's idea was it for us to have a yard sale? I'm not sure but I know it wasn't me, but who was the one awake at 6am every morning to get it started, ME! I will never do this again, it's too much work for way too little money, and now I have to find a place for my junk! AGAIN!

A few of the good memorable points of the week...

-Trever trying to get people to come to the sale by dressing up in this sheep dog costume and dancing around.
-Coming home and seeing Trever, Sami, and Jim working in the yard all dressed the same. They all looked so cute. Later I found out Jim had been knocked out by the wood handle of a pick ax. Good thing it wasn't the other end!
-The fence getting moved so I can finally park in the back of the house.

-Getting the plumbing under my kitchen sink fixed, mainly because it broke, then the water shut off valve broke. I'm getting to be a great plumber.

-Taking the plunge and buying the cranberry colored paint to paint my kitchen. I'll see if I ever take the plunge to put it up.

-De-cluttering, for the yard sale of course. It helped that we had no power for TV or the computer.

This is what the boys did while the girls helped. Typical boys! (that pile of trash behind them is our big screen TV that they got ahold of just minutes before this picture)

No comments: