Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Riding by our house.

As I said before, we moved our horses to the house on Thanksgiving day. I wish I had before pictures because our backyard was a wreck. Weeds everywhere, and our dogs seem to think EVERYTHING is a chew toy. We worked really really hard, but it was worth it. Jim turned part of the shed into a "tack" room, and he organizes it almost daily. So far nobody has complained (that we know of) and I really hope they don't, Jim is so much less stressed when he can just go out to play, or um work, in his tack shed. Besides all the riding time we try to get in, even if it's just an hour before dark. Jim set up lots of lighting in the back yard so we can unsaddle and clean up the horses after dark. I just didn't realize how much horses pooed!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

That is a great picture of the horse and rider in silhouette! Actually it makes me think your life looks really peaceful...and then you had to add all the hard work pictures!