Friday, October 3, 2008

Alex is girl crazy, Jimi is boy crazy...it makes me just CRAZY!

So I had a few pictures to post. When we were in Mammoth Terry saw a suburban with "I love Alex" and "#89". All kinds of stuff written on the windows, we tracked it down and it was his girlfriend Destiny, so we got a picture so I could blog it.


Everything Jimi owns is doodled on, I feel like Ryan is part of the family. She talks about him all the time, the funny thing is... they don't talk to each other when they are together. (That's how I like it) I don't have time or enough memory on my card to take a picture of everything she has doodled on but here are a few, and next time you see her ask her to see her ankle or hand, I am sure his name will be written on her somewhere.


This is the one and only Ryan! It is also her wallpaper of her cell phone so she can look at him any time she wants!

No comments: