Monday, August 18, 2008

Back To School!



Ok, to be honest I have been counting the hours until school started since last week. Today was the day. Jim and I got up and went for a walk and woke the kids when we got home. They moved the bus time later this year so they don't have to be at the bus stop until 7:30. Alex was excited but nervous and he hates school so we will see how it goes. Jimi is starting Middle School this year and it's sad, my kids are getting so big. Sami is the "King" of the elementary school, she is in 4th grade and they moved the 5th graders to the middle school this year too. She loves school so she was excited. Trever was nervous, he was stressing about what bus to get on to come home on, even though he's done it for years and the teachers help the kids. He has NEVER gone home on the wrong bus yet! So they left, I did a happy dance, made a few beds, then sat down to watch Big Brother which is DVR'd. Click... Click.... Click.... TV is OUT! BROKE!! BUSTED!! D-O-N-E!! It has been acting up for quiet a few months, but it is OVER! Now, I knew it was coming and I have said, oh well when it goes out NO more TV. But it is REALLY quiet today. No fighting or screaming, all I hear are the voices in my head (nobody panic, they're normal ones!) So maybe my house will be REALLY clean today, or when the kids get home I will sit down and make them entertain me. Now only if the remote controlled them.... hmmm. I guess I have the next 8 hours to think ab0ut that.

4 comments:

Karrie said...

You are too funny. Hey, if you get completely bored, I have a place to sew set up. We can make skirts. Or something.

Jenny said...

Been thinking about you lots lately. I heard that you may start working Heather's shift at El Portal. I hope thats true...we usually go there once a week for lunch. Lets plan to do something fun one of these days.

Anonymous said...

I really really love this blog!! I love the pictures, I love the stories, but most of ALL I love all of you!! mom

Angie Thompson said...

I like the new back ground ... very chic!