Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Field Trip to the Autry museum

Today I did my motherly duty and chaperoned Jimi's whole 5th grade to LA to the Autry Museum. It was a fun time. I didn't know much about it but it was mainly a cowboy museum. They had a lot of Buffalo Bill, Anny Oakly and Tom Micks things. They even had things from the Salt Lake temple and the first Book of Mormon translated in Europe and in Danish. I was impressed. The kids in our group were great!!! A friend of mine Marcie and I teamed up and I rode down with her so we wouldn't have to ride with the screemin kids on the stinky bus. I was glad I went. Jim has his pre-op stuff tomorrow, and surgery on Friday, so it actually got my mind off all of that which I NEED right now. I will update again soon but here are some pictures I took of of my new phone. It took great pictures and even has a brighten and darken button which was great in a darkened museum. Thanks to Ms. Greagory for taking them, and us!!





No comments: