Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back to normalceeeee (Not even close!!)

Well, after being home a few weeks I thought we would be more back to normal than we are. Jimi is going to school, but still hasn't completed a full day, she is still really tired. The incision is healing very well but she still has a huge swollen knot in her belly that scares me to DEATH and the Dr. seems to think it is still ok. I think I am going to keep calling until they at least look at it. They seem to think if she isn't in horrible pain and doesn't have a fever that she is fine. HELLO... her organs died and she had no pain and no fever, you think they would know that by now!!!

Trever was so excited on Saturday because he had a home game and I was finally going to be able to go, so this is my weekend...

Friday night, homecoming for the high school so we went to the game. KV was robbed the refs sucked!! Stayed out too late and it was cold.

So Saturday morning at 4 am.....
Sami: Mommy, wake up, I just threw up A LOT!!
Me: was it in the toilet?
Sami: Yes
Me: ok get in bed with us

Saturday morning at 5 am
Trever: Mommy, wake up, I just threw up!!
Me: Trever?
Trever: yeah
Me: did you make it to the toilet?
Trever: yes
Me: ok get in bed with us

Saturday morning 6 am

Jimi: Mom, I just threw up and it hurts really bad
Me: did you make it to the toilet?
Jimi: no I tried I couldn't get there fast enough, my belly hurts

at this point I take her temp and blood pressure which was 140/93 way too high!! and clean up puke, FUN way to start any day, here's to all the moms out there!

Now, we should be getting up getting ready for Trevers football game, and he wakes up

Trever: MOM I'm going to....
I rush over with a trash can, he leans over the bed and pukes... GREAT

So, no game for us!!!

Everyone was fine, Sami and Trever felt better by noon or so, and Jimi kept throwing up until about 3, which was the Dr.s deadline on taking her to the ER. She got a blessing and didn't throw up again. How grateful I am for the Priesthood!!!

Sunday was great! I love watching conference at home in BED!! Lazy day!

No comments: