Monday, August 27, 2007


We had a fun filled weekend. Trever and Jimi had a game in Apple Valley, it's about 2 1/2 hours away so we had to leave early. Trever did GREAT!! He was the only kid on his team who would block which was bad because he didn't get to run the ball. He was half the size of the other boys on the other team and since the other boys weren't blocking we were glad he wasn't running the ball because he would have been killed.


Jimi always does GREAT!!! She is one of the best on her team, there are about 3 of them that we can always count on. She is a natural, and she seems to think next year she is going to play football, hmmmm! She did an almost perfect toe touch and may have broke her foot, it had a nasty bone sticking out the side, swelled and bruised, but she seems fine this morning, Sami couldn't let her steal the show, if Jimi ices her foot, Sami was going to ice her eye that she hit on a chair about 8 hours earlier.....


We came home Saturday night and the boys went to watch game film so the girls and I watched a movie (Opal Dreams) and did facials, stayed up way too late, but had a great time.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Hey Dany!! this is great! I just love seeing the pictures and hearing about what is going on in your lives! Guess I should get busy and start a blog myself.
Love to you all and we miss you terribly!!

Sandi said...

Poor Jimi, she looks so sick. And poor Sami she looks so not sick. We love you all so very much and hope and pray that Jimi gets better soon. She is a tough lil cookie and a fighter and she will get well soon. Hang in there and be strong. Love mom

Sandi said...

Dany you have a great looking family, and the tough times only make us stronger. You all are in my prayers everyday, things will get better. Stay strong pray often kiss the kids. Love you very much Angie.

aschroetlin@bresnan.net

aunt stacie said...

Stay as strong as I know you are baby sister! You are a wonderful mother and Jim is a wonderful father and I KNOW you are surrounded by all the love in the world. I am convinced that all of you will come through this with flying colors and even more strength as a family. Even though I can't be with you guys through this I thank God every single second that you have a wonderful family there to give you strength and encouragement and strong shoulders to lean on. Please thank them for me! Tell Jimi we are praying for her all the time and we KNOW she will be up and bouncing around soon. Also let the other kids know that they have not been forgotten through this either and that I am praying for them to have strength too. I love you all so very much! You guys hang in there! You are always on my mind, good times and bad!