Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Football and Cheerleading



Well it's football season again, and we are busy busy busy.... This is Trever's first year and he is tearing it up. He takes on the biggest guys and takes them down. He plays running back on offense, and safety on defense and he definitely has the Hurley football gene. We had opening day in Mammoth on Saturday and it was a long day but he hung in there and did awesome!


Jimi is a natural at cheerleading, she does everything right and is a natural leader. I am her assistant coach (like I don't have enough to do) but I enjoy spending the time with her, and of course I LOVE cheering!!


Alex and Sami decided not to do it this year, Alex is going to go out for the basketball team at school and Sami just doesn't like to sweat!


We will be in Apple Valley for Trever's first REAL game on Saturday, I know he will do great!!

No comments: